The free Crabbing Clinics in Lincoln City are a great way for guests to learn the basics of crabbing! An initial orientation at the Pavilion at the end of SW 51st St will provide the basics on regulation, methods of harvesting, identification, cleaning and cooking techniques, followed by crabbing. All crabbers over 14 will need a shellfish license, crab traps, crab measure, 5 gallon bucket, large package of chicken legs for bait, and rubber gloves for protection. Join the crew for some fun and helpful pointers – and take your catch home for dinner!
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014 @ 9:00am
- Friday, May 16, 2014 @ 9:00am
- Friday, June 13, 2014 @ 8:00am
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014 @ 10:30am
- Friday, September 12, 2014 @ 8:45am
- Bi-Mart — 1030 SE OAR Ave. For more info call 541-994-6284.
- Eleanor’s Undertow – 869 SW 51st St. Open at 11am, Thursday-Monday. For more info call 541-996-3800.
- Siletz Moorage — 82 Siletz Hwy. 7:30am-6pm Monday-Sunday. For more info call 541-996-3671.