February is known for Valentines Day, President’s Day and Lincoln City’s Antique Week.
The use of the word “Week” in Antique Week’s title is slightly misleading – in a good way – as it spans a whole 10 days, February 7-17th, and includes sales, antique themed scavenger hunts and events.
- Antiques Store Scavenger Hunt
All Week at Participating Stores
- 300 antique Japanese floats will be hidden on the beach to find and keep
Lincoln City Beaches, All Week
- Local experts offer appraisals for your antiques and collectibles
Lincoln City Cultural Center, February 8, 2014 @ 5:00pm
- Antique Expert Frank Farmer Loomis IV (from Antiques Road Show) will appraise items for $10 each.
Chinook Winds Casino Resort, February 15, 2014 @ 10am
- “Antiques 101: A Crash Course in Antiquing” talk given by Frank Farmer Loomis IV
Lincoln City Cultural Center, February 15, 2014 @ 2:00pm